Schnell Tree Service LLC provides professional stump grinding and stump removal services in the area. With years of experience, we’ve established ourselves as Raleigh’s premier arborist. We combine affordable prices, superior customer service, and excellent workmanship to give the best stump grinding available.
To schedule a free consultation, contact us today.
The Advantages of Our Stump Grinding
We’ve developed our stump grinding to provide our customers with maximum benefits at minimum expense. Our grinding process boasts the following advantages:
- Safe—We take every precaution to ensure that you, your property, and our personnel are safe during the job. In fact, our process focuses on improving the overall safety of your yard. While removing your stump, we’ll also eliminate any related hazards, such as roots that people may trip over. Our services will even help control pest infestations.
- Affordable—As a local business, we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible so that everyone in the area can benefit from our services. We use lean business practices to minimize the costs of our labor and keep our overhead low. That way, we can continue to offer our services at an unbeatable rate.
- Eco-Friendly—We grind your tree stump down into materials, namely mulch and wood chips, which then go back into the environment and contribute to a healthy, sustainable ecosystem. In addition, our grinding process is non-intrusive and won’t affect the vitality of any surrounding soil.
- Improved Yard Health and Appearance—We’ll remove your stump so that the area can be filled in with sod, soil, and grass. Our work is the first step in creating a beautiful, immaculate yard—one free from rotting tree stumps, pest infestations, and damaged soil.
- Timely, Responsive Service—We’re proud to offer speedy response times. When you contact us, we’ll give you a same day response telling you how soon you can expect us. After that, we’ll remove your stump as quickly as possible.
Free Consultations for All Stump Grinding Services
We built our business to meet the local demand for a trustworthy, professional arborist. To demonstrate those qualities, we’re committed to providing free consultations for all our customers.
We give you the chance to try our services before you buy them. It’s also an opportunity for us to showcase our ability, expertise, and excellent customer service. We’re communicative professionals. During your consultation, we’ll listen to what you need so that we can best tailor our services for you personally. And after that, we’ll explain exactly what we’ll do to help you, and give you an honest quote for the job.
Rest assured—with us; you know you’re in safe hands.
Trust the Stump Grinding Experts
Our stump grinding services are second to none. Over the years, we’ve developed a time-tested, meticulous process that ensures our work is safe and reliable. We follow a strict planning procedure to ensure that we identify and mitigate every potential risk. We take no shortcuts when performing our services.
Our arborists are trained, licensed, and certified professionals. They’re courteous and friendly too—when at your location, you can trust that they’ll respect you, your property, and any other occupants. And you can bet that they’ll clean up the job once they’re done.
Get the help of the professional stump grinder. Contact us today.
Professional Stump Grinding
Did you recently enlist the help of a friend or neighbor to remove a large tree from your property?
Cutting down that tree is only half the battle. Now you need to worry about that stump protruding out of your otherwise healthy and well-designed landscape.
Removing a stump isn’t as simple as chopping down a tree. Some trees come down with relative ease. Tree stumps, however, take a little more than just elbow grease and dedication. They also require professional-grade equipment made specifically for grinding down or cutting through the large, deeply rooted stumps of trees.
Stump grinders repeatedly chip away at a stump with a razor-sharp cutting wheel that spins at high speeds. A stump grinder’s work isn’t done until that big stump is nothing but pure sawdust.
Why Hire a Professional Stump Grinder?
A stump can’t be chopped down the same way a tree’s trunk can be chopped. The stump is usually much thicker than the rest of the tree and is still connected to the trees underground root system.
Schnell Tree Service LLC doesn’t recommend leaving a stump on your property. You might be wondering why removing that stomp is so important. What’s so bad about a stump? Unfortunately, they can’t be treated like a like lovely ornament for your landscape. A stump on your property can pose a potential safety hazard. Stumps can also badly damage your property over time.
A left-behind tree stump can attract pests, rodents, and invasive species. After a tree has been removed from your property, it won’t take long before termites and carpenter ants begin infesting the stump. Once they have successfully mined the stump of all its life and resources, they will seek out a new place to colonize. This could be your shed, your home’s siding, or a healthy nearby tree.
If a stump is left on the property, the roots of the tree may continue to grow. Since trees require water, their roots will seek it out by any means necessary. These roots can end up growing into your home’s piping system. They might spread beneath walkways and paths, causing the tiling or asphalt to buckle. The only way to stop these roots in their tracks is to remove the tree’s stump.
Stump Grinding and Stump Removal – Which Is Better?
A lot of homeowners in Raleigh use ‘stump grinding’ and ‘stump removal’ interchangeably. But there are actually distinct differences between the two processes.
Schnell Tree Service LLC’s stump grinding process involves grinding the stump into small pieces. The sawdust is then used as a mulch and ground cover for the area in combination with dirt. The trees root system soon decays and dies.
Stump removal, however, involves removing the entire stump and core root structure of the tree (the root ball). This is a more difficult and time-consuming process. In some cases, this process can leave you with a large hole in your yard.Call Us Today
If you’d like to hear more about our tree removal services, give Schnell Tree Service LLC a call at (910) 323-8733 today!